These food storage wraps are an excellent natural alternative to plastic wrap. Made with beeswax-coated cotton, they’re washable, reusable, compostable and keep food extremely fresh.
- PRODUCT DETAILS Each 3-pack comes with a small (7" x 8"), medium (10" x 11") and large wrap (13" x 14") that can be washed in mild soap and hung dry after use.
- USE Just use the warmth of your hands to soften and form them over a storage container or directly onto food item. As the wrap cools, it creates a safe, non-toxic seal to sustainably store your food; no single-use plastic waste necessary.
- INGREDIENTS beeswax, organic cloth, tree resin and organic jojoba oil.
- CLEAN Wash wrap gently with mild soap and cool water. Air dry.
- AVOID any form of heat, and do not microwave. Not suitable for meat.
Reduce your use of single use and casual-use plastic products. Shop smart, live well and make an impact.
We are dedicated to doing retail right.
All products are carbon neutral and a portion of our proceeds are invested in non-profit clean and green tech organizations.